Where the Money Goes

Revenue from the tax will be used to make much needed investments in pre-K and community schools as well as in our parks, rec centers, and libraries. In fiscal year 2021, which begins July 2020, 99 percent of the revenue will go toward those programs. The remaining 1 percent will support the Healthy Beverages Tax Credit. Click on the icons below to learn more about the programs and how they’ll help fight poverty and crime, and improve our economy.