Registering and Filing

Once you’re ready to become a registered distributor of sweetened beverages in Philadelphia, click the link below. You’ll be directed to the Department of Revenue’s registration site, which will walk you through all the steps. All you need to register is the contact information for your business and the EIN/SSN that the business is under.

Register now